What’s it like on Saturn? Unbelievable graphics, the sharpest video yet, so many more colors, incredible 3-D synthetic worlds and remarkably clear audio…
Sega Saturn is the next level taken to a new universe. It is a display of technological prowess unequaled in performance. It is a mastery of both mind and matter. It is a combination of rare talent and dogged determination to produce the ultimate game machine. It is …well, it’s a lot of things. But, hey, you get the idea. This isn’t exactly a box of bolts. It’s a vehicle that will propel you to another world.
Sega Saturn’s massive parallel processing power creates the fastest, most explosive graphics and game play on the planet. Three 32-bit RISC processors, a CD ROM drive and two powerful video processor ASICs deliver blazing video performance – including 16 million colors and stunning 3-D graphics. And Sega Saturn plays games and audio CDs in full digital sound and Surround Sound.
- Model 3 Board Specs February 10, 1997
- Peripherals and Accessories November 4, 1997
- Saturn White Paper May 5, 1996
- Sega Saturn Mod Board November 19, 1997
- Sega Saturn Net Link October 22, 1996
- Sega Saturn System Conversion Guide August 8, 1997
- Sega Saturn Tech Specs February 10, 1997